One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well ok, new day new attitude, right?

Kinda sorta. I do feel better...well, better in the sense that I'm not as emotional as I was yesterday, but I'm doing ok.

Ruh roh..gonna have to make this a short one...I hear thunder ! ::: gasp:::

Anyhoo--my appetite has sucked lately. I haven't eaten very much (or at least very much to me). Today I had some eggs, bacon and toast and then later had part of a salad. I'm not hungry now, so I suppose that's all I will eat today. Yesterday was much the same..had a McDonalds hamburger Happy Meal..and that was it.

Hmm...not good to not be eating, I know this. Must get more food (better) in the mix again.

On a side note, I'll post my progress weight in 2 days. I can already tell you what it will be (or what I think it will be) and that's 260. I was up to 258 earlier in the month, but when I got sick, I stopped exercising..and pretty much have not gotten back on track since then. A new month is upon us..I shall get back in the saddle!

Viva exercise! LOL :)